PARIS, June 29 (Reuters) - French car-parts maker Valeo said on Friday it would continue talks with an investment fund amid a report that talks with private equity firm PAI Partners over a sale of Valeo had broken down. "Talks will continue over the weekend with one fund," said a Valeo spokeswoman. The Financial Times reported earlier that Valeo had been in talks since March with PAI and U.S. funds Apollo Investment Management and Cerberus [CBS.UL] about a possible leveraged buyout. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says to continue talks with fund" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.