PARIS, July 22 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said it was ordered to supply documents and information by U.S. antitrust authorities as part of an investigation by the Department of Justice. The inquiry "appears to cover many products" made or supplied by Valeo, the company said in a statement on Friday. Valeo said it had no further information on the matter. "It is Valeo's policy to prohibit anti-competitivebehavior," Valeo said. "Valeo will fully cooperate with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says gets subpoena in U.S. antitrust probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642