PARIS, March 22 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo said on Thursday it had received an indication of interest from an investment fund for the company's capital and added the board would consider this offer. A spokeswoman for Valeo declined to comment on the identity of the fund. Earlier on Thursday, a banking source said Apollo Investment Corp was weighing a possible bid for Valeo while hedge fund Pardus raised its stake in Valeo to 12.25 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says investment fund interested in firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.