PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo views a request for board representation from its biggest shareholder, investment fund Pardus, as "excessive" but is open for discussion, its chairman said on Wednesday. "We are open to discussions but any board representation for Pardus should honour certain conditions -- it should be proportional to their stake, there should be no conflict of interest and it should not constitute a creeping takeover," Valeo Chairman and Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says open to talks with Pardus on board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642