PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo said on Wednesday it had received several expressions of interest by various funds and added it was studying these approaches. "I can imagine a fund taking control of the company but not taking it private due to the shareholder structure," Valeo's chairman and chief executive, Thierry Morin, told reporters. He added that Valeo's board was open to having a discussion with investment fund Pardus Capital Management. Pardus is the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says studying bid approaches" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642