PARIS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - One of Europe's leading car parts makers, Valeo , said on Thursday it planned to temporarily shut some French plants during the year-end holidays due to declining car production. "We plan to temporarily close some sites for two weeks on average due to a decline in the production of carmakers," a company spokesan said. He would not provide further details. The European auto industry is struggling with plummeting sales as the worsening economic climate hits ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo says to temporarily close some French plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642