PARIS, May 31 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo said on Thursday it had created a security systems joint venture in India with A.K. Minda Group of India. The joint venture will make products such as locksets, steering column locks, engine immobilisers and remote keyless entry systems. It is expected to generate sales of 50 million euros ($67.11 million) a year by 2010.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo in security system venture with Minda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642