FRANKFURT, May 23 (Reuters) - French automotive supplier Valeo is on the lookout for takeovers in a car parts sector that needs to consolidate, Chief Executive Thierry Morin said in a newspaper interview published on Monday. "I would like it to be 50-50," he told Automotive News when asked how he saw the likely split between organic growth and growth through acquisitions in the next three or four years. He said there should be plenty of opportunities for acquisitions. "The Tier 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo seeks purchases in car parts sector -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.