PARIS, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car parts maker Valeo is likely to post flat third-quarter profits next week as industry woes erase gains from cost cuts, said analysts, who will look for details on its expansion plans. Seven analysts surveyed by Reuters predicted net profit at an average of 31 million euros ($35.9 million), unchanged from last year, and operating profit at 108 million euros, up slightly from 105 million, on sales down some seven percent at 2.09 billion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo seen posting flat Q3, expansion plans eyed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.