PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said first-half operating profit rose 7.2 percent as it expanded in Asia and shrugged off a declining auto market in Europe. Earnings reached 370 million euros ($455.1 million), or 6.2 percent of sales, Valeo said in a statement on Thursday. The group had record order intake of 8 billion euros in the period, with sales up 12.5 percent to 6 billion. Based on estimated growth of 5-6 percent in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees flat 2012 profit as expands in Asia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642