PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said it expected its operating margin to rise in 2011 after it swung back to a net profit in 2010. The group forecast 2011 global automotive market growth of 5 percent on Thursday. Demand for cars is growing strongly in emerging regions like China, Latin America and Russia, offsetting stagnant European markets. Valeo said full-year sales rose to 9.63 billion euros ($13.29 billion) from 7.499 billion in 2009, while its 2010 operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees higher operating margin in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642