PARIS, April 23 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo said on Wednesday it expected to increase its 2003 operating margin with sales growth seen in line with the market. "Valeo will improve (its operating margin) in 2003 compared to 2002," Chairman Thierry Morin told reporters. The company showed an operating margin of five percent in 2002. Previously, Morin had said that an operating margin of six percent would be "a good target." Morin also confirmed that Valeo's loss-making U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees rise in 2003 operating margin" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642