PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - French car parts supplier Valeo said on Friday it expected its operating margin to rise to six percent in the fourth quarter and forecast continued gains in the key measure of profitability next year. "We expect a margin for the fourth quarter of six percent," said Chairman Thierry Morin, speaking to reporters at a briefing following the release of first half results late Thursday. He said he expected the margin for 2003 to be above that registered in 2002.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees rising profit margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.