MONTREUX, Switzerland, June 28 (Reuters) - Europe's largest listed car part maker, Valeo , expects a significant upturn in its North American business only in 2006, Chairman and Chief Executive Thierry Morin said on Monday. The French group has been recovering in North America after problems at a U.S. unit pushed it into a loss in 2001. Orders in North America are looking good, Morin told an Automotive News Europe conference in Switzerland. But he added: "In terms of sales we are going ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees strong N. America growth only in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.