PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - French car parts group Valeo , a leader in stop and start systems, said on Tuesday it expected operating conditions to become tougher in the second half and said it would take action to ensure 2008 profit growth. The group said its net attributable income for the first half rose to 100 million euros ($157.5 million) from 71 million on 1.8 percent lower sales of 4.914 billion. Its first-half operating margin was 4.1 percent of total operating revenues compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo sees tougher second half after H1 net rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642