PARIS, June 24 (Reuters) - French car-part maker Valeo said on Friday it had agreed to buy an additional 35.9 percent of the capital of joint ventures it has in Thailand in the area of climate control. Valeo said it would buy the capital in Siam Zexel and Zexel Sales Thailand, taking its ownership of the companies to 74.9 percent. It said it was acquiring a 10 percent stake previously held by Tri Petch Isuzu Sales and a 25.9 percent stake held by Siam Co. The companies form part of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo strengthens holding in Thai joint ventures" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642