PARIS, March 24 (Reuters) - French car equipment maker Valeo said on Thursday it will take full control of two Japanese subsidiaries after buying out joint venture partner Bosch Automotive Systems Corp for 103.5 milion euros ($135.1 million) in cash. Valeo is buying the shares held by Bosch Automotive Systems in Zexel Valeo Climate Control Corporation and in Valeo Zexel China Climate Control, representing respectively 50 percent and 40 percent of the share capital and voting rights. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo takes control of two Japanese subsidiaries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.