PARIS, July 23 (Reuters) - French car part maker Valeo aims to lift underlying sales by five percent in 2005, a spokesman for the company said on Friday. "(Valeo Chairman) Thierry Morin is aiming for five percent underling sales growth next year," the spokesman said, adding this excluded the impact of exchange rate swings and acquisitions.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo targets 5 pct underlying sales growth in '05" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642