PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French auto parts supplier Valeo said on Friday that the company had won a climate control contract from German automaker Volkswagen worth some one billion euros. Valeo chief Thierry Morin announced the contract at a news conference at the Paris auto show.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo wins big Volkswagen climate control contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.