PARIS, Feb 24 (Reuters) - French car parts maker Valeo on Monday said its embattled U.S. arm had won a contract to supply windscreen wipers to U.S. carmaking giant General Motors Corp. . Valeo declined to put a value on the contract, the unit's first big deal with the world's top carmaker since it was hauled back from insolvency last September, but said in a statement it was "extremely important." The unit in Rochester, New York, which emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy last September, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo's U.S. unit wins contract with GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.