By Jeff Franks SAN ANTONIO, Texas, April 27 (Reuters) - Valero Energy Corp. dislikes high gasoline prices as much as anyone else, but expects to make record profits this year, chief executive Bill Klesse said on Thursday. He said the nation's largest refiner and its industry colleagues were not to blame for gasoline prices that have risen to $3 a gallon, and blamed them instead on Washington regulations and high crude oil prices. Klesse, speaking at the company's annual shareholder ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valero says U.S. gasoline prices bad, profits good" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642