DULLES, Va., July 25 (Reuters) - Vastera Inc. , which provides information on global trade to companies, said Thursday its second-quarter loss narrowed, but it cut its 2002 revenue projections due to economic conditions and a restructured pact with Ford Motor Co. The company said its net loss for the quarter narrowed to $4.5 million, or 11 cents a share, compared to a loss of $10.9 million, or 29 cents a share, a year-earlier. Revenue for the quarter rose 23 percent to $18.3 million from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vastera qtly loss narrows, cuts 2002 rev outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.