NEW YORK, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Vega Asset Management Partners LP, a $7.5 billion hedge fund manager, posted marginal gains for most of its seven funds in December after suffering losses during 2005, according to a Vega investor newsletter obtained by Reuters on Tuesday. New York-based Vega, which was founded by former Banco Santander star trader Ravi Mehra a decade ago, returned a net gain of .52 percent for its flagship global fund in December, but showed a negative 1.5 percent net return ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vega hedge funds post mostly small gains in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.