The lineup expands with the introduction of a more powerful V-8, while all models feature new and upgraded standard equipment.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
“4.2,” “W12” 4-door sedan
4.2L V-8; 5.2L V-10; 6.0L W-12
What’s New for ’07
- “Base” model is powered by an all-new, direct-injection 4.2L V-8 that develops 350 hp.
- All models comes with new standard features including redesigned front and rear headrests, a more powerful Boise audio system, driver information center,
- New standard equipment on all models now includes a trip computer, digital speed indicator in the driver information center, CD/MP3 disc capability and a smaller satellite-radio antenna.
- A rearview object-detection camera is standard on the W12 variant and as part of the optional Premium group on the A.8 4.2 models.
- Satellite radio is standard on the W12.
- A Bang & Olufsen advanced audio system is optional on all variants.
- The A8L offers a leather upgrade package that includes a leather-covered instrument panel.
- Exterior color choices have been revised.