The all-new CUV is about the same overall size as a Chevrolet Tahoe, but is engineered to the sporty driving characteristics associated with the Audi brand.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Base and Premium 4-door CUV
3.6L V-6; 4.2L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new CUV is available in two trim levels, base and Premium, in combinations with a 280-hp, 3.6L V-6 or a 340-hp, 4.2L V-8.
- A 6-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-drive are standard on all variants.
- Although both V-6 and V-8 models have the same overall length, V-6 versions provide seating for five passengers, while the base V-8 variant comes with 7-passenger accommodations.
- The V-8 Premium edition seats six passengers with the center-rose bench seat replaced by twin bucket seats.
- A blind-sport warning system, advanced keyless door lock/ignition system, reverse-objection system and voice-recognition technology are optional on base models and standard on Premium variants.
- Optional on all models are a panoramic glass roof and an advanced active cruise-control system that can brake the vehicle to a stop in an emergency if the driver does not act when warned of impending danger.