Reappearing the lineup after a 3-year absence, the S6 is powered by a 5.2L, direct-injection, V-10 engine developing 435 hp.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- Based on the A6 sedan, the S6 variant reappears after a 3-year absence.
- It is powered by a new 435-hp, 5.2L, direct-injection V-10 engine shared with the S8 variant.
- The car’s Quattro all-wheel-drive system, 6-speed automatic transmission and suspension and brakes have been upgraded from those used on the A6 to handle the addition power of the V-10 engine.
- The driver has the choice to de-active only the traction-control or the entire stability-control system.
- The exterior features unique front and rear fascias and front grille design.