Bentley’s ultra-luxury sedan lineup is powered by twin-turbo versions of the brand’s 6.8L overhead-valve V-8 and gets a new 6-speed automatic transmission, along with stability control and a tire-pressure monitoring system.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
R, RL, T 4-door sedan
6.8L Twin-Turbo V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The revised 6.8L twin-turbo overhead-valve V-8 is newly rated at 450 hp in the Arnage R and long-wheelbase RL variants and 500 hp in the performance-oriented Arnage T.
- All models have a new 6-speeed automatic transmission.
- Stability control and tire-pressure monitoring systems are standard on all models.
- A 1-in. (22-mm) increase in the length of the steering column provides a more comfortable driving position.
- An extremely limited production Diamond Series commemorates 60-years of manufacturing at the Crewe complex (formerly home to Rolls-Royce as well as Bentley).