The all-new ultra-luxury convertible combines traditional Bentley styling with an upgraded 450-hp version of the brand’s 6.8L twin-turbo V-8, high-tech engineering and more standard features.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
6.8L Twin-Turbo V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new model is based on a Los Angles Auto Show concept car, using high-strength, light-weight carbon-fiber under-floor cross-braces to enhance structural rigidity.
- Styling incorporates elements of the Arnage sedan lineup and differs from that of the show car through the use of body-color, instead of chrome, bumpers.
- The revised 6.8L V-8 is newly rated 450 hp and mated to a new 6-speed automatic transmission.
- Stability control, a tire-pressure monitoring system and Bluetooth cell-phone connectivity are standard equipment.
- The 3-layer fabric top incorporates a heated-glass rear window.