Bentley’s all-wheel-drive W-12-powered sport lineup now includes a new GTC convertible and a limited-edition Mulliner coupe variant.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
GT 2-door coupe, GTC 2-door convertible
6.0L Twin-Turbo W-12
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new GTC convertible comes with a 3-layer fabric top and heat-glass rear windows.
- A redesigned rear suspension provides the GTC with room to store the folded top without reducing trunk space.
- Both GT and GTC come with standard DVD navigation and Bluetooth cell-phone connectivity systems.
- The GT is available in a limited-production Mulliner Driving Experience variant honoring the historic coach-building marque Mulliner, now part of theBentley group.
- Redesigned 19-in. wheels are standard; 20-in. wheels are optional.