Awaiting the arrival of the redesigned ’08 model, the 5-Series now offers night vision, high-definition radio and a navigation system as high-end options.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- A standard tire-pressure monitoring system replaces the previous flat-tire warning system.
- New options include thermal-imaging night vision, high-definition radio and a navigation system capable of providing information on local traffic conditions.
- The Sport Package is upgraded with 20-way multi-contour front seats, and 3-spoke steering wheel.
- All audio systems have a standard input jack to connect an iPod or MPs player.
- Membership in theBMW Safety Assistance Plan is extended to four years from one year.
- This is the last year of production for the current platform.