More standard equipment, enhanced braking and an exclusive interior upgrade package are available on all models except the 760i that has been discontinued.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
4.8L V-8; 6.0L V-12
What’s New for ’07
- The standard-wheelbase 760i has been discontinued.
- All audio systems have a standard input jack to connect an iPod or MP3 player.
- Membership in theBMW Safety Assistance Plan is extended to four years from one year.
- A standard tire-pressure monitoring system replaces the previous flat-tire warning system.
- The stability-control system has been upgraded to include brake-fade compensation, brake standby and brake drying, as well as start-off assist.
- An optional Individual Package offers buyers more luxurious leather upholstery, exclusive wood-trim selections and 20-in. wheels with performance tires.
- The 750i comes with upgraded front seats, while 3-stage heated front seats are standard on the 750I and 750iL.
- The optional Sport Package for “750” variants comes with 20-in. wheels in place of 19-in. wheels, but no longer includes sport seats.