The all-new model is more luxurious and more fuel-efficient.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The totally redesigned model is slightly longer, wider and taller than the vehicle it replaces.
- An all-new 6.2L V-8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission are standard.
- Body design incorporates better aerodynamics to reduce noise and improve highway fuel economy by 2 mpg (.85km/L).
- Curtain side airbags for all seating rows and rollover sensors are standard.
- Standard articulated running boards retract when the vehicle is moving.
- Upgraded OnStar with turn-by-turn voice navigation directions is standard.
- Stronger body structure improves ride and handling, reduces interior noise and provides better crash interaction with other vehicles.