Built on an all-new platform, Escalade ESV is roomier and more fuel-efficient.
’06 Price Range
’07 Price Range
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned model is slightly longer, wider and taller than the vehicle it replaces.
- An all-new 6.2L V-8 engine and 6-speed automatic transmission are standard.
- Body design incorporates better aerodynamics to reduce noise and improve highway fuel economy by 2 mpg (.85km/L).
- Larger 4-wheel disc antilock brakes provide shorter stopping distances.
- Curtain side airbags for all seating rows and rollover sensors are standard.
- Articulated running boards that retract when the vehicle is moving become standard in a midyear running change.
- Upgraded OnStar with turn-by-turn voice navigation directions in standard.
- Stronger body structure improves ride and handling, reduces interior noise and provides better crash interaction with other vehicles.
- New audio systems designed to play DVD audio/video, CD audio/video, MP3s and satellite radio. The optional rear DVD movie system includes separate flip-down screens for second- and third-seat passengers.