Built on an all-new platform, Avalanche is slightly larger, roomier and more fuel efficient.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LS, LT, LTZ4-door SUV
5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- Redesigned model built on all-new SUV platform features more aerodynamic styling, is longer and wider than prior model and offers more refined ride and handling.
- 2500 Series has been discontinued.
- A 320-hp 5.3L iron-block V-8 with cylinder deactivation and optional E85 capability is standard in 2WD variants.
- A 310-hp 5.3L aluminum-block V-8 with cylinder deactivation and E85 capability is standard in 4WD models.
- An all-new 6L all-aluminum V-8 with variable valve timing and cylinder deactivation is optional.
- The redesigned tailgate is spring load for easier operation.
- A central-locking tailgate, remote starting system and cargo-cover retaining straps are new standard features.
- Optional articulated running boards retract when the vehicle is moving.
- Curtain side airbags with rollover sensors are standard.
- Base prices have been reduced.