Revisions include improved ride and handling, less interior noise, new infotainment systems and a lower base price for the LT.
Ingersoll, Ont., Canada
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LS, LT 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- Suspension redesigned for improved ride, handling and steering “feel.”
- Additional sound deadening material reduces interior noise level.
- Dual-stage front airbags with passenger-sensing system, side curtain airbags with rollover sensors, driver information center with 20 features, 4-wheel disc brakes, a tire-pressure monitoring system and stability control are standard.
- Revised interior includes new instrument panel center stack, shift knob and steering wheel, along with new ventilation and wiper controls.
- An upgraded OnStar system with as-needed turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance is optional.
- Optional remote start.
- DVD navigation system.
- Rear DVD entertainment system.
- Audio systems add MP3 capability.
- Base prices of LT models reduced.