With the EXT variant gone, the standard version benefits from equipment upgrades and lower prices on most trim models.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LS, LT, SS 4-door SUV
4.2L I-6; 5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The long-wheelbase EXT variants have been discontinued.
- The high-Performance SS model becomes a separate series, available in two equipment groups: 1SS and 3SS in rear and 4-wheel drive configurations.
- Regulated voltage control improves fuel economy by reducing engine load from the alternator.
- A tire-pressure monitoring system is now standard on all models.
- An upgraded Onstar communication system is standard; turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance is optional.
- Base prices have been reduced on most variants.