TheBrand’s first SUV features standard 3-row seating, stability control and trailer sway-control systems.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
Limited 4-door SUV
4.7L V-8; 5.7L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new SUV is based on the Dodge Durango platform with -specific exterior design.
- It is the first SUV marketed under the Chrysler nameplate.
- Standard 3-row seating accommodates up to eight passengers.
- Stain- and odor-resistant upholstery fabric is available is standard.
- Available in only the Limited trim level.
- An E85-capable 4.7L V-8 is standard and a 5.7L Hemi V-8 with cylinder deactivation is optional.
- Stability control with roll-mitigation, roll-sensing curtain side airbags and a tire-pressure monitoring system are standard equipment.
- Trailer sway control is standard.