Replacing the Neon, the all-new sport wagon is powered by a range of 4-cyl. engines developed jointly by, and .
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SE, SXT, R/T,
SRT4 4-door wagon
1.8L I-4; 2.0L I-4;
2.4L I-4; 2.4L Turbo I-4
What’s New for ’07
- All-new 103.7-in. (2,634-mm) wheelbase sport wagon replaces the Dodge Neon sedan.
- It is available in front-drive SE, SXT and R/T trim levels as well as an all-wheel-drive version of the R/T and a high-performance front-drive SRT4 variant with a turbocharged I-4 engine.
- Power comes from a new line of engines developed jointly by Group, Motor Co. Ltd. and Motors Corp. and manufactured in Dundee, MI.
- A 5-speed manual transmission is standard and a second-generation continuously variable transmission is optional and includes an Auto Stick feature in the R/T that allows the driver to control shifts via a simulated 6-speed shift pattern.
- Increased use of high-strength steel and hot-stamped steel improves crash performance for enhanced passenger safety.
- Standard features include 60/40 split, fold-flat rear seatbacks (reclining on SXT, R/T and SRT4) curtain side airbags, beverage cooler (air conditioning-equipped variants), stain- and order-resistant anti-static upholstery, sliding center armrest, washable rear cargo-area load-floor cover and power windows, locks and mirrors.
- Options include Boston Acoustics premium audio system, GPS navigation system, Sirius satellite radio, hands-free cell phone connectivity and power sunroof.