Lower base prices, a restyled exterior, E85 capability new midline trim level and stability control with trailer sway control set a-part the current model from its predecessors.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SE, SLT, Adventurer,
Limited 4-door SUV
3.7L V-6; 4.7L V-8; 5.7L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned exterior features a new grille, front fenders, hood, tailgate, taillamps and revised bumper covers that eliminate the gaps on prior models.
- The optional 4.7L base V-8 is E85 capable in states not adhering to California emissions standards.
- The revised interior features stain- and odor-resistant anti-static upholstery and optional second-row captain’s chair seats.
- Optional heated seats include the second row when the available quad-bucket arrangement is ordered.
- Introduction of the Adventurer variant expands the lineup to four trim levels.
- Larger, heated, folding side mirrors enhance rear visibility.
- Revised 17-, 18- and 20-in. alloy wheels are offered.
- Stability control with trailer-sway damping and side curtain airbags are standard on all variants.
- A tire-pressure monitoring system is standard on the SLT, Adventurer and Limited.
- Base prices have been reduced.