Dodge gets a foothold in the midsize SUV market with Nitro in three trim levels and the choice of two engines and three transmissions.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SXT, SLT, R/T 4-door SUV
3.7L V-6; 4.0L V-6
M-6, A-4, A-5
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new 108.8-in. (2,764-mm) wheelbase SUV is offered in three trim levels, each available in rear or 4-wheel-drive configurations.
- The 3.7L V-6, standard in SXT and SLT variants, has been revised with electronic throttle control and exhaust-gas recirculation.
- The R/T has a new 4.0L V-6 derived from Group’s prior 3.5L V-6.
- A 6-speed manual gearbox is standard on the SXT.
- A 4-speed automatic is standard on the SLT and optional on the SXT.
- The R/T has standard 5-speed automatic transmission.
- Standard features include side curtain airbags, stability control and antilock brakes.
- 60/40 split folding rear seats with reclining seat backs are standard on all models.
- A premium audio system with integral GPS navigation system is optional on SLT and R/T variants.
- Sirius satellite radio is standard on the R/T.