The redesigned SUV features an extended-wheelbase variant and lower base prices to make it more competitive with archrival Chevrolet Suburban.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
XLT, Eddie Bauer, Limited standard- and long-wheelbase 4-door SUV
What’s New for ’07
- The redesigned SUV is available in rear- and 4-wheel-drive variants.
- Extend-wheelbase models provide an additional 24 cu.-ft. (0.7cu.-m) of additional cargo room behind the standard third-row seat.
- The all-new chassis is stronger and more rigid than that of earlier models, helping to improve ride, handling and crash-energy management.
- The suspension system has been re-engineered for improved ride and handling as well as ease of assembly.
- Seats have been redesigned to provide better support for a wider range of occupants.
- Standard safety features include stability control with roll sensors, side-impact and curtain side airbags.
- More sound-deadening material and increased body strength helps reduce interior noise levels.
- New options include an upgraded DVD navigation system with voice-command and a voice system to announce the names of upcoming streets.
- A rear entertainment system is also optional.
- Base prices have been reduced.