The base SE variant has been discontinued, side airbags become standard (midyear) and new options include Sirius satellite radio.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SEL, Limited 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’07
- The SE variant has been discontinued.
- Seat-mounted side airbags and side curtain airbags become standard equipment in a midyear running change.
- A 6-speed automatic transmission is standard on front-drive models.
- An optional chrome package features 18-in. chrome alloy wheels and a chrome-mesh grille.
- Sirius satellite radio is optional.
- A navigation system and heated seats now optional on the SEL variant.
- Two new exterior color choices are offered.