A standard 4.2L V-6 and more standard equipment highlight Freestar changes.
Oakville, Ont., Canada
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SE, SEL, Limited 4-door van
3.9L V-6; 4.2L V-6
What’s New for ’07
- All passenger variants have a standard 4.2L V-6.
- The 4.2L V-6 replaces the 3.9L V-6 as the standard engine in the cargo as a midyear running change.
- A third-row “tailgate” seat is standard on all models.
- Six exterior color choices have been replaced by new offerings.
- Standard equipment includes 4-wheel antilock disc brakes.
- Emergency brake assist is standard in combination with the optional stability control system.