V-6-powered all-wheel-drive variants have been added to the SE and SEL trim levels along with more standard equipment.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
S, SE, SEL 4-door sedan
2.3L I-4; 3.0L V-6
M-5, A-5, A-6
What’s New for ’07
- All-wheel-drive variants are available in SE and SEL trim levels.
- Front side-impact and side curtain airbags are standard on all models.
- All audio systems feature an input jack and Sirius satellite radio is optional.
- A DVD navigation system becomes optional in a midyear running change.
- A fold-flat passenger seat is standard on SE and SEL variants.
- 16-in. aluminum wheels, fog lamps and a premium 6-disc CD/MP3 changer are standard on SE models.
- Heated mirrors with puddle lamps, an electrochromatic rearview mirror, a compass and automatic headlamps are standard on SEL variants.