Lower base prices and a standard tire-pressure monitoring system highlight changes to the Envoy lineup that no longer includes the long-wheelbase XL variant.
Oklahoma City, OK
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SLE, SLT, Denali 4-door SUV
4.2L I-6; 5.3L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The long-wheelbase Envoy XL variants have been discontinued.
- Regulated voltage control improves fuel economy by reducing engine load from the alternator.
- A tire-pressure monitoring system is now standard on all models.
- An upgraded Onstar communication system is standard; turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance is optional.
- Base prices have been reduced.