Built on GM’s all-new SUV platform, the redesigned Yukon XL offers better fuel economy, a smoother ride and lower prices on most variants.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SLE, SLT, Denali 4-door SUV
5.3L V-8; 6.0L V-8; 6.2L V-8
What’s New for ’07
- The re-engineered model is built on an all-new SUV platform and features a more aerodynamic exterior.
- A stiffer body structure and stronger chassis provide better ride and handling and less interior noise.
- The front frame rails have been designed for better crash-energy management and improve compatibility with smaller vehicles.
- A revised engine lineup provides increased fuel economy.
- Stability control with rollover mitigation technology is standard on all variants.
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensors are optional.
- Semi-active suspension system standard on SLT for increased ride smoothness.
- Iron-block 5.3L V-8 with cylinder deactivation standard on rear-drive 1500-Series models.
- All-aluminum 5.3L V-8 with cylinder deactivation and E85 capability standard in 1500-Series 4wd variants.
- All-aluminum 6.0L V-8 with cylinder deactivation optional in all 1500-Series models.
- Iron-block 6.0L V-8 standard in 2500-Series variants.
- New 6.2L V-8 standard on Denali variant.
- The upgraded OnStar system is available with turn-by-turn voice navigation guidance.
- All models have lower base prices