The all-new body is slightly wider and shorter and more rigid than that of the prior model and comes with more standard safety features that include stability control, tire-pressure monitoring, curtain side airbags and an upgraded brake system.
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
LX, EX, EX-L 4-door CUV
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new body is 1.4 ins. (36-mm) wider, while overall length is 3.1 ins. (79 mm) shorter due largely to relocating the spare tire form the tailgate to beneath the cargo floor.
- Redesigned door openings and a lower step-in height improve entry/exit.
- A more rigid body improves ride and handling and crash performance, while helping to reduce interior noise levels.
- New features include tire-pressure monitoring, front side-impact airbags with passenger-seat occupant-position sensor, electronic brakeforce distribution and emergency brake assist, CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary input jack and 17-in. steel and/or alloy wheels.
- XM satellite radio, navigation systems, rearview camera and 6-disc CD changer are standard on the top-of-the-line EX-L variant.