has broadened its entry-level Accent lineup with the addition of a couple of lower priced 2-door hatchback models to go along with the 4-door sedan that bowed in ’06.
Ulsan, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
GS, SE 2-door hatchback; GLS 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’07
- All-new GS and SE 2-door hatchbacks expand the Accent lineup to three models including the midlevel GLS 4-door sedan introduced last year.
- All variants have standard front, front side-impact and curtain side airbags.
- The SE’s “sporty” overtones include body-color side mirrors, V-rated 16-in. performance tires and alloy wheels, rear spoiler, a unique steering rack and sport-tuned suspension.
- Standard on all models are a tilt steering column and 8-way adjustable driver’s seat.
- Air conditioning, power windows and door locks, remote keyless entry and 172-watt CD audio system are optional on the GS and standard on the SE.