The totally redesigned Elantra lineup provides improved safety and more interior room for a lower base price.
Ulsan, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
SE, GLS, Limited 4-door sedan
What’s New for ’07
- The all-new, more-rigid, body structure is slightly wider and taller than that of the prior model, affording more interior room and improved crash performance.
- A new 4-wheel independent suspension system, in combination with the stronger body, provides better ride and handling.
- All models have standard front, front side-impact and curtain side airbags.
- The redesigned 4-wheel-disc antilock brake system, incorporating electronic brakeforce distribution, provides improved brake response in emergency applications.
- Power windows and locks, remote keyless entry are standard on all models; air conditioning is standard on SE and Limited.