The Tucson benefits from a number of minor refinements, the addition of a new midlevel trim level and a lower base price for the entry-level variant, renamed GLS.
Ulsan, South Korea
’07 Price Range
’06 Price Range
GLS, SE, Limited 4-door CUV
2.0L I-4; 2.7L V-6
What’s New for ’07
- The GLS replaces the GL as the least-costly variant and at a lower base price.
- A midlevel SE variant comes standard with a 2.7L V-6, 4-speed automatic transmission, 16-in. wheels and, midyear, an upgraded standard audio system, among other features.
- The Limited also gets a new, high-output audio system as a midyear running change.
- Both SE and Limited get standard dual trip computers and optional CD changer that has been upgraded with MP3 capability.
- New exterior color choices are offered.